I am responding PinkBubbles4589 on her blog about Fragile X-Syndrome. The symptoms for this disease is mental issues, "autistic like behavior" slow at speaking or problems with speaking, weird physical or behavioral problems and it can be passed on by any family members. There is no treatment for this disease, but they are trying to find one. Also, there isn't proof that Fragile X-Syndrome can kill you. It is a common disease within men and women, 1 out of 3600 for men and 1 out of 6000 for women have Fragile X-Syndrome IN THE WORLD! Mostly, men are able to get it because their hormones may protect the Syndrome. What happens in the cell is that if the genes that trigger the disease turns off and causes the cell to have less protein then regular, which causes the cell to tell the gene that is related to Fragile X-Syndrome. People still need to research because there isn't a cure for this disease because it is easy to receive it. I believe that it is difficult to live with Fragile X-Syndrome because it is a disease and you have problems with your body. The questions I still have after reading this blog is, will there ever be a cure?
I got this information from:
http://pinkbubbles4589.blogspot.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment