Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Plasticity Lab
Today in science class we were assigned a lab called the Plasticity Lab. When we sat at our lab tables we saw corn starch mixed with water with blue food coloring. I had to evaluate whether or not this mixture was a solid or a liquid. This experiment's solution was very hard to determine whether or it was a solid or a liquid because at first when we rolled it up between our hands the corn starch turned into a solid. After we pulled our hand away and left the corn starch on just one hand it became a liquid. I finally came to a conclusion that the mixture is both solid and liquid.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
that was sooooo much fun I loved it..! It was so cool to and I did this at home one day and had a blast but a mess after it was done and guess who got stuck with the cleaning?? ME! Great blog loved it.. Ilyy Textqueen96 bffl 4ever!
ReplyDelete~bubblecutie99
That lab was very confusing and very very fun! I figured it was a solid and a liquid. i liked how you described the lab. Great Blog textqueen96!
ReplyDelete